Since I blogged about Provo bands awhile ago I thought I would add on. One of them was chosen by Rolling Stone Magazine for a contest to be on their cover. They are Fictionist and you can hear them at http://www.fictionist.com/ and vote for them at RS Contest. I'm not sure they are my favorite band but I always like to support the locals. Bryan and I liked Leslie Broussard who was in the contest too. Probably not a Sunday activity but you can listen tomorrow.
You can do this today. It is on the McGurk effect.
I saw some fun experiments on how our brain works on one of my favorite TV shows: Nova ScienceNow. Here is a link to another one. Change Blindness Our brains can be quirky sometimes.
You can do this today. It is on the McGurk effect.
I saw some fun experiments on how our brain works on one of my favorite TV shows: Nova ScienceNow. Here is a link to another one. Change Blindness Our brains can be quirky sometimes.
That's so cool mom! Thanks! I love this psychology stuff :)
ReplyDelete