 |
| Bryan, Matt and Missy celebrate their March B-days! |
 |
| I love my sister Jen |
 |
| I'm not sure if Dan was trying to sneak up on Alyssa or scare away a bear. |
Birthdays are wonderful things. We got together on Sunday for mine and also for a little celebration for Bryan and Matt since this is when we could all get together. Nothing went as planned but it was all fun. We were planning on 16 for dinner but Ann's family was sick so we just had a nice number with 9 and we all got leftovers. The oven was broken. We could cook the funeral potatoes in the top oven but Bryan had to figure out how to bake the Parmesan Chicken in the barbecue. He did a great job. Our phone also was broken so we weren't disturbed by any phone calls. It was great.
Bryan bought me a cheesecake and we also had a triple chocolate cake and the leftover carrot cake from his birthday with English toffee on the side. (I had made him that for a birthday treat). Everyone could find something they liked and some of us liked everything. Luckily, our kids are college students and we sent them home with some.
We were able to Skype with Mia and Nicon. Unfortunately, technology has not progressed to the point that we are able to let them eat some of that cake but the visiting was fun. Mia had tried sugar waxing her legs and showed us her third-degree burn-Ouch. I still cringe to think about it. Check it out
mia-oh-my . Matt then showed us his legs which he has been waxing. What! He and his roommates kept getting clogged drains so they have started waxing. He was able to give Mia advice and we all got our laugh therapy for the day.
Looks like fun birthdays! I had fun ag lunch today, see you friday.
ReplyDelete