Friday, March 4, 2011

Egypt Here We Come

Well we bought the tickets.  We declined the trip insurance so it's a done deal now. We are flying out of Salt Lake on the evening of March 18 and do the non-stop to Paris (unfortunately it is still the cheap old plane so no personal entertainment system and no room) then arrive in Egypt the afternoon of the 19th.  We fly from Cairo to Amman, Jordan on the 29th and then fly home on the red eye at 1:35 am out of Amman, back through Paris and home at about 2 in the afternoon on April 3rd.  It is going to be so fun!
     Go ahead and listen to the Bangles and WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN   Dan can you still do the dance? I think you danced like Michael Jackson.
    They have made videos of the revolution with this song as background which are pretty good but I am crossing my fingers that it will be peaceful while we were there otherwise I might have to go join the march. Go People Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment