So, I just heard about the flash mob that did the Irish dance in the middle of Sydney train station. I would love to have been there. I realize that I will probably never see a flash mob because I just don't get out enough. I am hoping that one breaks out in front of the sphinx while we're there. Two updates on my cousin Susie's boy. Aaron's band, Eyes Lips Eyes is playing at the SXSW (South by Southwest) Festival http://www.eyeslipseyes.com/. His brother Collin who is still at BYU won 2nd place in a John Lennon Song writing contest. Here is the report from the Daily Universe; Collin Hatch His bands website is: http://tightywillis.bandcamp.com/ The song he won with is Answer the Phone. I didn't listen to it all but it sounds kind of like a retro 60's band with a little folk and every once in a while psychadelic. Anyway they are fun. You can download their Christmas songs for free but those are probably not worth it even for free. They're pretty bad
My cousin Annette wanted everyone to vote for Fictionist for the Rolling Stones Cover fictionist vote. Her son used to be their bass player when they started out at BYU. She said they are great guys with lots of talent.
My cousin Annette wanted everyone to vote for Fictionist for the Rolling Stones Cover fictionist vote. Her son used to be their bass player when they started out at BYU. She said they are great guys with lots of talent.
No comments:
Post a Comment