-11.8
So, I have been working my tail off and trying to eat very well and it is finally paying off these last 2 weeks. I don't know if anyone else can notice but I am down to a weight that I haven't seen on the scale for about 10 years.
I thought today would be my last weigh in because I will be traveling next weekend but Megyn said "NOO! It is a 6 week challenge and you have to do it for a full 6 weeks." Right now I am in the lead but I have to admit that I was going to let loose a little and enjoy eating out. Bryan wasn't very happy about it and then Diane said something at church about how she was going to lose 4 pounds this week (we"re already running pretty close). Bryan said she had a serious gleam in her eye. I think it got his competitive spirit going. He started saying things like "I think you could still do it", " I won't bring treats in the car; just carrots", growing into things like "you don't need to eat much". Now he's just making me scared.
Seriously, he has been pretty helpful today. He made cookies to take to our neighbors and just left a couple for us to eat. When I came to the kitchen (I admit I was looking for something to graze on) he had put out a bowl of grapes.
I guess we will just see how it goes. Wish me luck!
Good luck my friend!!! I truly mean it because I don't really stand a chance against you. I lost most of my weight before the challenge, so this is just an incentive for me. (no gleam, just hoping!!)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome mom! I'm glad that dad is working on helping you out. Even if he's doing it for his own pride in a way. :P
ReplyDelete