Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kids

    I have really come to realize that even though your kids leave home that they are still your kids and need your time.  I was thinking about this as I spent a day washing the turtle tank and washing and walking the dog;  The kids leave but the pets don't.
     Yesterday Matt called to say that he had locked himself out of the car and couldn't find the extra key that we had hidden (truth be told the old car's suspension has dropped so much that you can't even get under the car anymore).  Bryan and I got to take a nice drive down to Provo to let him into the car.  Luckily we were a little ahead of rush hour and they didn't have any lanes closed down in the Utah County construction zone. 
       It seemed a pain at first but luckily we were able to hook up with Dan and Alyssa and we all went out to eat.  It turned out quite fun.  Alyssa had just made cinnamon rolls so that was an extra bonus - yummy!  We also got to see Alyssa's cute baby bump.
     The update on the Canyonwood Biggest Loser is that I don't know how anyone else is doing but I have lost 10 pounds so I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment